PRO is out, IMPLAN Version 6 is in.
So you heard the news: IMPLAN Pro was laid to rest. It had a good run. It was launched in 1999 as the second version of IMPLAN, but now IMPLAN Version 6, our cloud software, is our focus. This new, improved version of IMPLAN has all the same great benefits as PRO but with added features and improved functionality.
Talk to a team member today to learn how you can successfully transition to IMPLAN Version 6 and keep your data up to date!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE NEW FEATURES
- New Industry Impact Analysis Event and no more ABP
- Event tags that allow you to organize Events within your Projects
- State and local taxes are now split
- Multi-tab functionality to improve workflow
- Industry Contribution Analysis with one click
- Combine areas with the Region List
The new platform is designed to alleviate the day-to-day challenges of economists and non-economist alike. From public policymakers to institutional researchers to economic scholars and beyond, those who rely on input-output modeling to shape our understanding of communities both large and small can now do so more conveniently than ever before.