Duration: 1 hour (the last 15 minutes feature Q&A with our hosts)
This free, 1-hour presentation walks you through approaches to modeling and examining the economic effects of the Coronavirus. After discussing modeling considerations and applicable examples, the last 15 minutes of the presentation features Q&A with our hosts.
In addition to addressing attendee questions, this webinar covers:
- Economic analyses common to modeling Coronavirus impacts, including:
- Industry shutdowns
- Employment changes
- Adjustments in household spending
- Decreased international demand
- Potential effects of an economic stimulus
- A brief discussion of the environmental impacts
Watch today to learn more about modeling the economic impacts that matter to you and your community in the uncertainty of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Jenny Thorvaldson, Ph.D
IMPLAN has been redefining the field of economics for over 40 years. Created by academics to serve the needs of the United States Forest Service, it has been transformed today to serve as a solution-provider for anyone interested in understanding their economy.